Senior Vice President, Brokerage Services
As a Senior Vice President of Friedman Real Estate, Phil is a well-respected leader in the industrial and office real estate industry. With over 30 years of commercial brokerage experience, Phil has brokered a myriad of complex and traditional transactions totaling over $350,000,000 across a variety of property types.
As your fiduciary partner, Phil works with Landlords and Sellers to obtain the best price & terms for the client he represents. Friedman’s multi-faceted, client-centered approach includes a custom- designed marketing and leasing program that promotes property strengths, provides maximum exposure and ensures targeted approach to users as well as investors from small local companies to large international firms.
Phil’s reputation as a top broker in the industry was built on the highest levels of integrity and service, coupled with his exceptional local market expertise and backed by Friedman’s cutting-edge research department which provides comprehensive, insightful market reports and up-to-the minute information on real estate trends.
As one of the largest privately-held full-service commercial real estate organizations in the nation, Friedman Integrated Real Estate Solutions provides clients with a single point of contact for the full range of Advisory, Property Management, Brokerage and Construction services that it offers.
Friedman manages over 140 facilities encompassing more than 16M SF of commercial and 10,000 multi-family units across the country. Friedman’s brokerage team has over 800 current listings with $10 billion in closed transactions.
- Oakland County Michigan Business Finance Corporation
- Detroit Chinese Business Association (DCBA)
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC)
- German American Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Commercial Investment Designee (CCIM)
- Central Michigan University LMC Honors Alumni
- National Association of Realtors
- Detroit Area Commercial Board of Realtors (DACBOR)
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- President, Davisburg Rotary